The ACR Precision forend is what you need when you want to build a precision/DMR version of your ACR or if you just like a bit more forend length.
– Replaces the standard ACR polymer or short rail forend.
– Extended in length ~6.85″ over the standard railed handguard which sits flush with the front of the upper receiver.
– Features a cut-in Picatinny/1913 rail on top with MLok ™ slots on the side as well as the KRG/MOE L2 hole pattern interspersed.
– Access port to change the gas selector.
– Forend attaches or removes easily using a cross pin like the standard ACR forends.
It is comfortable in the hand and light weight and gives you that extra bit of stability on a bipod you need for precision work.
Fits: Bushmaster ACR
Material: 6061 Aluminum