The Arca Spigot Mount XL is a modified version of the ARCA Spigot with an added 3.8″ of forward throw ( 7.75″ total). The Spigot Mount family is one of our most popular accessories as it allows all kinds of mounting options for your Whiskey-3, X-ray, or Bravo chassis, including sling and bipod mounts as well as NV rails. Like its standard length brethren, it features a bolt-on installation into the slot at the front of the chassis.
Furthermore, the Arca Spigot XL can move a bipod closer to the bore by about an inch and further toward the muzzle approximately four to seven inches from the regular chassis forend.
The Arca Spigot Mount XL provides the following Mounting options:
- Built in ARCA rail for quick, modular, accessories mounting
- 4 positions for the offset QD plate
- Flush mounting position for QD plate on the bottom with no ARCA clamp interference
- 2 positions for the Spigot dedicated NV cap
- A mounting position for a MOE L2 rail at the 6 o’clock.
- Positions for our wide or inline Direct Harris Bipod mounts to keep your Harris bipod from rotating.
Fits: Whiskey-3 (gen 3 and later), X-ray, and Bravo chassis
It mounts into your Whiskey-3, X-Ray or Bravo chassis with minimal interference into the barrel channel, so larger barrel diameters can be accommodated more easily.
- Machined aluminum billet with mil spec hard anodize.
- Comes with fastener pack for different mounting options.
- Hex wrenches (metric).
- Forend will need to be removed and barrelled action may or may not need to be removed for installation.
Restrictions: **There are no provisions for mounting accessories (QD, Pic rail, etc…) on the 3 and 9 o’clock positions of the current version. Also the Arca Spigot does not fit a Sako TRG unless you get creative
Material: 6061 Aluminum